The Purge
ello purge !!! - Printable Version

+- The Purge (https://thepurge.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Public (https://thepurge.net/forum/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Applications Welcome - Read The Stickies! (https://thepurge.net/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: ello purge !!! (/thread-1493.html)

Pages: 1 2

ello purge !!! - Andorah - 12-20-2005

Name: Andorah
Class: Undead Mage
Level: 60
Significant alts: Myztra currently a 15 priest
Trades/Professions: 300 skinning and 127 mining (lol a lil slow but working on it
Talent Build: 28 arcane / 23 fire -- Crit build
Previous Guild affiliations: unfort I have to say I was an officer of UNF :/
Raiding experience, if any: just about ever inststance in wow, been playing since about feb/march.
Raid instance keys (MC attunement, Oxynia, etc.): mc attuned, on last parts of ony key, so 2 more ubrs runs :/
Previous gaming experience (EQ, DAOC, etc.): Played a lil bit of never winter nights and played warcrarts 1-3, also a little magisty
Regular playtimes: 530/6 est - about midnight est on the weekdays and 1/2am on weekends.
Friends who can vouch for you: lol morideth and lathanar, but I've grouped with karne, ck, Hoofhurr(who have all said to come over months ago), val. and a few others a bit not to mention chickenlips and bigboz Smile
Anything else?: I"m 22 yr old female, yup and I play wow, I started playing in late feb or march I forget lol. I was an officer in unf since july but we really won't go their since i'm sure we'd have a 50 page post on that lol I was to have apped a while ago and would be the mysterious mage lol and finally got sick of the games and wanna have fun while palying other then that i donno so feel free to ask Big Grin I"m fun and open

hope to see yall in game Smile

- GreenTurnip - 12-20-2005

Andorah wins on account of a fun and kickass avatar!

-turnip

- Andorah - 12-20-2005

lol and to think i was gonna find something else Sad

- Rallick - 12-20-2005

Now I can stop harassing Morideth Smile

- Andorah - 12-20-2005

ut oh I dont think I wanna know Tongue

- Scaerick - 12-20-2005

Squishies!

- Shmobiggles - 12-20-2005

Raduk Wrote:girls dont exist on the INTRENETS, GOD SAID SO

that guy is EVERYWHERE

- Volktar - 12-20-2005

A 22 yr old lady that plays WoW?!? WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Oh wait.... my wife says Im not allowed Sad

- Andorah - 12-20-2005

hehe shush we just wont tell her LOL

- grizzle - 12-20-2005

Anyone who adds more hot segzy icons to our forums gets my vote.

- Zarella - 12-20-2005

Best of luck to you Andorah. I hope you find what you are looking for!

Z

- Morideth - 12-20-2005

OMGWTF... thats it. I'm joining Gvillians. Confusedhock:

BSSSSMMMOOOOKKKKEEEEE

- Andorah - 12-20-2005

hey hey don't steal my spotlight Tongue only truely positive posts allowed here Smile this is purge not drama central Big Grin

Hahhaha - Iluyzhat - 12-21-2005

Actually, we're all females in real life as well...just ask Cinderkitten.

I would mind a chat with you on your talent spec though. My alt mage, 52 Iluysplat, is headed to 31frost/18arcane but thinking of respecing at 60...just not sure...

Anyway, gl and see ya in game.

Iluyzhat, 60 lock

- Moristans - 12-21-2005

Um, sure you want to chat to her about her talent spec... 8)

- Andorah - 12-21-2005

that'd make for some pretty bad looking females! lol

as for my spec. I like the crit build alot it gives max damage in pvp only prob I have is pally 's and priest since they can heal but if I get them when they aren't not looking I have a pretty good chance Smile everyone tells me to go with ice arcane cuz of mc and that but theres only a very small amount that I get resistance, but I use more arcane most of mc as to not steal argo. I donno I love the way I went but I never went far in ice so i donno the kind of damage it can do. but if it's worked so far i'd keep it

- Kakarat - 12-21-2005

duel me.... i think you will have troubles with a shaman too.

- Morideth - 12-21-2005

Thats cause everyone has troubles with shamans. NERF!!!!!!

- Andorah - 12-21-2005

lol I suck at one on one duels no matter what, I'm ok on my lowbie prist tho LOL

- Shmobiggles - 12-21-2005

Andorah Wrote:lol I suck at one on one duels no matter what, I'm ok on my lowbie prist tho LOL

one on one duels are a test of gear and cool downs

squishies die one on one to pretty much anything that's got a heads up against em..

duels = lose, battlefield awareness = win

- Tarnek - 12-21-2005

Shmobiggles Wrote:one on one duels are a test of gear and cool downs

squishies die one on one to pretty much anything that's got a heads up against em..

duels = lose, battlefield awareness = win

ehhh yes and no.

Chance/luck can have a big change to if you get a lucky crit, but there is skill involved in it, knowing timing, when to do certain things, FD at a certain time to screw up opposing player.

The only unfavorable thing with duels is the placement, but its still a good tool to learn.

- Andorah - 12-21-2005

prob why I suck lol I don't duel very offten ... guess you can say I hate to lose :/

- Tarnek - 12-21-2005

Well did you learn to ride a bike without getting a few scrapes first?

- Shmobiggles - 12-21-2005

did you learn to smoke crack without burning your fingers a couple times?

- Soreth - 12-21-2005

You ever been up in a cockpit before?
You ever seen a grown man naked?
You like movies about gladiators?
Have you ever been in a Turkish prison?