The Purge
black otter - Printable Version

+- The Purge (https://thepurge.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Public (https://thepurge.net/forum/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Applications Welcome - Read The Stickies! (https://thepurge.net/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: black otter (/thread-13800.html)

black otter - Otter - 10-16-2014

Just went with Otter here, but known as the Black Otter in Clash of Clans... I'm in a clan with new applicant dinger, Strife, Maull, and Tinstar. And, although I hail from NYC, I'm hoping they vouch for me. Thank you.

Also, is Breand here too? I know that guy for years, decades even!

Re: black otter - TinStar - 10-16-2014

mind blown.. I'm not sure I know you anymore.. How can I refer to you as "TBO" now? Sad

Re: black otter - Otter - 10-16-2014

Ha! I almost went with TBO as my screen name.

Sorry, guess I made a bad call... :wink:

Re: black otter - Breand - 10-16-2014

RL friend for good lord...26 years? Vouch.

Re: black otter - strife - 10-16-2014

He's not really an otter, that's just his name.

Re: black otter - Otter - 10-16-2014

How can you be sure?

Re: black otter - Vanraw - 10-16-2014

Nice pic Ottere...

Vouch all they way great guy for the purge.

Re: black otter - strife - 10-16-2014

People that are here that are in CoC are...

Breand, Maull(Vanraw), Tinstar, me(obviously), Rufio!!, Dinger, Uncle Shags, Jakensama(doesn't do CoC anymore), Arsilon, Karne, Thrack and Rallick

Re: black otter - livingfree - 06-18-2015

Googled your clan after being matched up against you guys twice. This was the only result I found and wanted to say, you guys are a heck of a clan. Stomped us in both wars.

Re: black otter - TinStar - 06-19-2015

That's very nice of you. I thought we had warred y'all before! But don't pat us on the back too much as some people here will start believing it!

Re: black otter - livingfree - 06-19-2015

lol yeah you guys far outmatch us. Our rushed townhalls hurt us badly. But many of us are real life friends so that means we can't really structure properly for war. Then we added people who ended up bailing on us. And one the new guys was a horribly rushed TH9. I knew he was going to get nailed by dragons. He wouldn't listen to suggestions and said that even though his air d was low level he wanted his xbow pointed down because "the range makes it soooo much better". Dang kids. I am daddyuwarbash in that clan, by the way. It really amazes me out of all the clans in the world we got matched up twice. Not sure how that happens.

Re: black otter - Rallick - 06-20-2015

Interesting. That's for the kudos.

What's your clan name?

And we are always looking for good quality people to play with.

Re: black otter - TinStar - 06-20-2015

livingfree Wrote:lol yeah you guys far outmatch us. Our rushed townhalls hurt us badly. But many of us are real life friends so that means we can't really structure properly for war. Then we added people who ended up bailing on us. And one the new guys was a horribly rushed TH9. I knew he was going to get nailed by dragons. He wouldn't listen to suggestions and said that even though his air d was low level he wanted his xbow pointed down because "the range makes it soooo much better". Dang kids. I am daddyuwarbash in that clan, by the way. It really amazes me out of all the clans in the world we got matched up twice. Not sure how that happens.

We have our share of rushed townhalls as well but fortunately for the most part our TH9/TH8 bases are not rushed (we have multiple people right now who are maxed everything except walls/hero and are sitting there upgrading those). It is amazing how just 1 or 2 rushed townhalls can hurt you though. We also like to shame people into not rushing their townhalls. It's amazing how well that works for some people. For the most part we don't let people who don't have a reference in the clan (we recently let in a few people that have worked out but most of the time it's a total mistake), but we do have quite a few kids (children of clan members/neice/nephew/etc) but we try and make sure adults have access to their account. We also opt out people who don't do both of their war attacks. I wouldn't say we are super strict on our war, but we try and at least smooth out the edges. People get pretty pissed when they spend a ton of resources on war to lose because people don't do their attacks, or don't give a decent effort.

Re: black otter - livingfree - 06-20-2015

Rallick Wrote:Interesting. That's for the kudos.

What's your clan name?

And we are always looking for good quality people to play with.

Brewed Bros. And I probably would leave our clan if it wasn't comprised of many real life friends. Lol

I am the one who two starred thrack and three starred Andy

Re: black otter - livingfree - 06-20-2015

TinStar Wrote:
livingfree Wrote:lol yeah you guys far outmatch us. Our rushed townhalls hurt us badly. But many of us are real life friends so that means we can't really structure properly for war. Then we added people who ended up bailing on us. And one the new guys was a horribly rushed TH9. I knew he was going to get nailed by dragons. He wouldn't listen to suggestions and said that even though his air d was low level he wanted his xbow pointed down because "the range makes it soooo much better". Dang kids. I am daddyuwarbash in that clan, by the way. It really amazes me out of all the clans in the world we got matched up twice. Not sure how that happens.

We have our share of rushed townhalls as well but fortunately for the most part our TH9/TH8 bases are not rushed (we have multiple people right now who are maxed everything except walls/hero and are sitting there upgrading those). It is amazing how just 1 or 2 rushed townhalls can hurt you though. We also like to shame people into not rushing their townhalls. It's amazing how well that works for some people. For the most part we don't let people who don't have a reference in the clan (we recently let in a few people that have worked out but most of the time it's a total mistake), but we do have quite a few kids (children of clan members/neice/nephew/etc) but we try and make sure adults have access to their account. We also opt out people who don't do both of their war attacks. I wouldn't say we are super strict on our war, but we try and at least smooth out the edges. People get pretty pissed when they spend a ton of resources on war to lose because people don't do their attacks, or don't give a decent effort.

Yeah, we started out as mostly a farming clan. But in the last few months have been more war focused. But the damage of rushed THs was already done. Some of our people are trying to play catch up now, but the TH10 guys are struggling. We have Numerous TH9 guys with better defenses and troops than a couple of our TH10 members. The outmatched wars is a morale crusher lol

Re: black otter - Flab - 06-20-2015

Hang in there.