The Purge
Application - Drexler - Printable Version

+- The Purge (https://thepurge.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Public (https://thepurge.net/forum/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Applications Welcome - Read The Stickies! (https://thepurge.net/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Application - Drexler (/thread-5654.html)

Application - Drexler - Drexler - 12-04-2008

Hello all.

As you know our guild Ordinance from Saphery has gone unofficially defunct. I and several other Ordinance members are looking for a new home.

Some of our guildies have already join your ranks and have spoken good things about your guild setup, membership and the fact that you are all good people to play with. That works for me!

A little about myself- Old timer here been playing Graphical MMO's since Meridian 59 and The Realm, UO (pre-trammel),AC,DAOC,COH,WoW, etc..

I enjoy PvP and PvE equally and am willing to do either at anytime. My main character is:

Drexler - SW - LvL 40

I also have:
Dale - WP - LvL 40
and many alts

There also are several other Ordinance people(some of them are my real life friends) looking for a home as well. Their characters include:

LvL 40's
BW
IB
WL
2 - WP

Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to seeing you all in game.

- Hoofhurr - 12-05-2008

Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear this about Ordinance because they really brought some fire to the server after the first round of transfers.

Along with some information you can find in the 'should-read' topics in this sub-forum, I just want to emphasize that we are a multi-platform guild and generally like to grow slowly. While that can be irritating for new apps, the benefit of that is that like 50 of us have known each other since 1999 in EQ1 where we pvped together and against one another on Vallon Zek and everyone one we've added since is now a critical part of that core. We also operate on a voucher system for new apps meaning we really put it on the appee to make an impression on us enough that a current member is willing to put their reputation on the line to get you in. This sounds prohibitive and it is, but it works and if we are a match it'll be worth it.

Thank you for applying.

- Drexler - 12-05-2008

Thanks for replying.

It is great that you have such a tight group. Being stable creates a enjoyable enviroment for all.

I fully understand the situation about growth and the challenge it presents against your core values.

Again, thanks for the response and I will continue to see everyone in the game.

- Skelas - 12-05-2008

Hey Drex! You were just in Reikland with us defending the keeps. Good to see you out there! See you soon.

- Drexler - 12-06-2008

Hey Skelas,

Yes always fun!

Thanks for taking over the oil for me. My Morale 4 was up and wanted to rain some arrows all over them!

Cya

Application Request - Hiram - 12-07-2008

Being a former guildmate with Drexler in Ordinance, I highly recommend him to be considered for The Purge and he would be a good asset to the guild.

Vuld

- Castielle - 12-07-2008

Oh Noes! It's Drex! Smile

I can honestly say, the more I learn about the dynamic of Purge, the more I've come to realize it's unlike your traditional guilds in many ways. Most importantly, all of the ways it's different are in betterment to the traditional model. That being said, it takes a special kind of player to fit within that mold.

I've come to know Drexler/Dale over the past months as a mentor figure to many, friend to all. This, in my mind, makes him an incredibly valuable asset. His desire to help, with his ability to lead are perfectly complimentary to the mix of highly-focused individuals we already have.

As such, he's got my full endorsement Smile

- Namnab - 12-08-2008

I will vouch for Drex as well.

I don't have anything else to add. The other guildies have said it all already.

Drex. Join the order vent so these guys can get to know you.

- Dragonzfire - 12-08-2008

Ditto.

good guy knows how to play and have fun.