The Purge
Application- Elowyn, Lendryn and Stoli - Printable Version

+- The Purge (https://thepurge.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Public (https://thepurge.net/forum/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Applications Welcome - Read The Stickies! (https://thepurge.net/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Application- Elowyn, Lendryn and Stoli (/thread-8750.html)

Application- Elowyn, Lendryn and Stoli - Elowyn - 03-27-2011

Hi everyone, first things first, "I read that whole post you said applicants should read".

There are 3 of us that are actually interested in joining your guild. My husband, a friend of ours and myself of course. We're all in our 30's or 40's, my husband (Lendryn) and I (Elowyn) have children as does our friend (Stoli).

We've played with a few people from your guild and have enjoyed playing with them very much. We'd very much enjoy getting to meet more people from your guild through grouping.

Elowyn is a Cleric level 33, a healing cleric, who is an armor crafter
Lendryn is a Mage level 33
Stoli is a Warrior, level 32

I also have a level 33 alt rogue, Silhouette, who is a master outfitter.
My husband also has a level 33 alt rogue, Adimas, who is a weapons crafter.

I have two other alts as well that are an apothicarian and an artificer.

Just so you know I'm definately not a "crafter" I'm just resourceful and a mom and make my own stuff! LOL I'm happy to make things for anyone else that needs as well! Smile

All 3 of us have been playing MMO's since there were MMO's, my husband and I were actually playing MUD's together over 15 years ago so.. we're definately not new to the gaming scene. (In other words, we're old Tongue ) Your guild seems to have the type of people we're insterested in gaming with and again we'd love to get to know you.

Thank you for your time Smile

Elowyn - Level 33 Cleric
Silhouette - Level 33 Rogue

Re: Application- Elowyn, Lendryn and Stoli - Snowreap - 03-28-2011

thanks for posting. finding Purge groups may be difficult -- I think most Purge are in their 40's already, if not level 50. I have one character in the mid-30's (Preyz, a warrior) but the rest of mine are in their 20's (I'm behind because I've switched my leveling attention from my warrior to my rogue, as part of a grand scheme to cover every crafting skill and still be able to gather resources effectively).

still, there are probably enough of us playing in the 30's bracket to find a group now and then, depending on the time of day (and day of week).

I look forward to seeing you in-game.

-ken

Re: Application- Elowyn, Lendryn and Stoli - Riz - 03-28-2011

I think Arnon and Dide are both still in their 30s. You might hit them up also.

Re: Application- Elowyn, Lendryn and Stoli - Skelas - 03-28-2011

Had a short chat with Elowyn in game, she seemed very nice, and fit right in our demographic.

Re: Application- Elowyn, Lendryn and Stoli - Hykis - 03-29-2011

I've grouped with them. They're really nice ppl... we tore up the Defiance... what else needs to be said. :twisted:

Re: Application- Elowyn, Lendryn and Stoli - Slamz - 04-01-2011

Welcome aboard. Locate someone from the guild online to ask for an invite. If the others are making a forum account have them do so and post here. (Everyone should have access to the forums either directly or through their Significant Other for events and general game chat.)

Re: Application- Elowyn, Lendryn and Stoli - Elowyn - 04-01-2011

YAY! Thank you so much! We look forward to playing with you all Smile (Ya'll Tongue)