The Purge
Rift app. Jormunder - Printable Version

+- The Purge (https://thepurge.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Public (https://thepurge.net/forum/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Applications Welcome - Read The Stickies! (https://thepurge.net/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Rift app. Jormunder (/thread-9417.html)

Rift app. Jormunder - jormunder6 - 09-01-2011

Hello! My name is Chris and i am 22 years old. ive been a gamer for a long time and have many many years of mmo experience. ive played games such as FFXI, Guild wars, WoW since pre bc and more. I used to be a hardcore pve player in wow with server first kills on almost all bosses durring wotlk xpac. I do not have the time to raid anymore so i have decided to move to rift and PvP. I do have pvp experience in wow. 2400+ rankings in 3v3 arena as a disc priest with valanyr legendary mace.

Currently i am lvl 39 warrior but i will hit 50 soon and start grinding pvp gear. i am also interested in doing some dungeons/ raids if i have time.

Thanks for considering my application and i hope to hear from you soon.

Re: Rift app. Jormunder - Rallick - 09-02-2011

jormunder6 Wrote:ive been a gamer for a long time and have many many years of mmo experience

Nothing against your app...just had a little chuckle at this statement due to the guild you are applying to Smile There are a LOT of us that have been gaming since 1999 Everquest (and earlier) so many many years of mmo experience for us might be a different number :lol:

Re: Rift app. Jormunder - Zirak - 09-02-2011

Rallock, your response made me stop and think about how long I have been playing some flavor of MMO and I came to the realization that I have been playing them for longer than my younger opponents have been alive.

Re: Rift app. Jormunder - Riz - 09-02-2011

Seriously, I wrote some of the CircleMud code that EQ stole to start their combat engine. I think I've been around since multiplayer gaming began (on a BBS on The Well for me).

Re: Rift app. Jormunder - jormunder6 - 09-02-2011

the first mmo ive ever played was diablo 2 if you want to count that. if not ive played ffxi at launch and runescape when rs2 was launched (dont laugh i still like that game =P). my runescape name is sir dexter if you want to look me up on highscores. Ive never played eq but i heard it was a great game.

Re: Rift app. Jormunder - jormunder6 - 09-14-2011

i am now level 50 with full pvp gear. rank 2 atm if that helps at all =P ive been in a few wfs with your members.

Re: Rift app. Jormunder - Skelas - 09-15-2011

Look for us online and send someone a /tell and we'll get you in our open world raid group so we can get to know ya.

Re: Rift app. Jormunder - Zirak - 09-16-2011

Jormunder ran with us in Shimmer for a while last night - seems a good sort and didn't give up when we were outnumbered.

Re: Rift app. Jormunder - Rallick - 09-16-2011

Yeah I've been seeing him around.

Re: Rift app. Jormunder - Venganza - 09-16-2011

Agreed, he seems a good guy, doesn't bug out when we lose to higher numbers, doesn't do /y.

Re: Rift app. Jormunder - Elowyn - 09-22-2011

Played with him the other night and he hung in there when we were getting smooshed and smooshing people in return! He was doing a pretty good job considering he couldn't hear us and what we were doing (no vent). Smile

Re: Rift app. Jormunder - Rallick - 09-23-2011

Lets give him a tag and see what we can do.

Re: Rift app. Jormunder - strife - 09-23-2011

Welcome, I think Snow invited him today(9/23). See ya in game man.

Re: Rift app. Jormunder - Elowyn - 09-24-2011

Welcome, great to have you! Smile