The Purge
Rift Application - Printable Version

+- The Purge (https://thepurge.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Public (https://thepurge.net/forum/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Applications Welcome - Read The Stickies! (https://thepurge.net/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Rift Application (/thread-9939.html)

Rift Application - Bubblelicious - 11-27-2011

Greetings.
Thanks Rallock and Lovelybeandip for pointing me in the right direction of the guild site/forum. Having read "Applicants Should Read This" sticky, I believe this is the type of community that I would like to be in. (Though I must admit at times I've found myself typing "2" and "ur" as I was either chasing or being chased by the opposition)

A quick bit about myself outside of Rift:
My real name is Alex. I just recently completed a 7 year run with the military (Army @ Ft. Bragg). I now find myself mostly caught up with school and working at our family owned pharmacy. I won't bore you too much with details, but if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Rift details:
I main a warrior, mostly due to the fact that I like to be able to take a beating and dish it out at the same time (1.7 patch cannot get here soon enough!). Currently I am Rank8 with full gear (2h/1h/shield/range, runes, essences) as well as HK ready if need be with 300+ hit.

I noticed someone posted a thread on names and choosing them wisely. I go by Bubblelicious in game and am happy to stick with it. I find it fun and rolls nicely off the tongue, lol. Feel free to shorten it to Bubbles if you prefer :p

v/r,

Bubbles

Re: Rift Application - LovelyBeanDip - 11-27-2011

Awesome! You sound like a good addition to the team, no doubt my officers will feel the same Big Grin Smile Big Grin :lol:

I'm Lovelybeandip, the most popular of the guild :-p hehe jk.

Hope to see you around soon!

-LBD

P.S Grats and thanks for the military service!!

Re: Rift Application - Bubblelicious - 11-27-2011

Thanks for your kind words! It was a great experience to be in the military and had the pleasure of meeting some real nice people who will always be dear to me.

Smile Bubbles

Re: Rift Application - strife - 11-28-2011

Bubbles, hit one of us up in game and we'll get you the vent info so you can get in and shoot the breeze with us and we can get to know you.

Re: Rift Application - Grunldesnapp - 11-28-2011

I have one question for you.
DO YOU LIKE TO KILL PEOPLE?!
If your answer is yes my vote is yes as long as your good at it!

Re: Rift Application - Moristans - 11-28-2011

Just to clarify, Gun is referring to PvP in-game...I think.

Re: Rift Application - Bubblelicious - 11-28-2011

Just got home from a nice day of work. I'll hop on shortly and chat Wink

-Bubbles

Re: Rift Application - Grunldesnapp - 11-29-2011

Yes.....in game......

Re: Rift Application - Bubblelicious - 11-30-2011

Thanks for the invite to DH tonite Smile Great fun, fast run.

-Bubbles

Re: Rift Application - Elowyn - 11-30-2011

Was nice to have you join us, thanks for coming! Smile