Application from Gishin - Rift
Hello everyone,

My name is Gishin, a level 50 Rogue. My main PvE roles are Blade Dancer, Marksman, and Bard. I'm still gearing up Riftstalker gear, currently at 151 Toughness and 11,500 HPs. I have less than 1 hour of tanking experience however. For PvP, I mainly play 51 Sin, but sometimes like to play as MM in team PvP. I really enjoy raiding and world PvP the most from Rift. I've experience clearing GSB and GP content, and on RoS, up to Plutonus. I'm rank 4 PvP wise.

I work full time and my duties as husband and father to a beautiful 3 year old (will be 4 at end of Sept), keep my playing time to a minimum. My playing times are from 7:05pm server time to about midnight. My wife and I rotate bed story times and putting her to bed on a nighty basis. What I'm looking for in a guild is a mature group of people who enjoy raiding and maximize the time allocated to clear game content on weekly basis. Also, who find amusement in team world PvP on a nightly basis.

I would love the chance to get to know you guys and have fun playing together. Thank you for the consideration.

Kind regards,
Gishin
Will gladly vouch for Gishin. He's a knowledgeable rogue and good people. Will be a great addition.
[Image: Borgann4copy.jpg]
Well...we are definitely an older crowd of gamers that's for sure Smile
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
I vouch, he's a good cat.
Skelas

Burnt to a crisp.
Skelas Wrote:I vouch, he's a good cat.

And there goes all your cred Gishin.
Fretty
Guild Wars 2: Fretty The Charming - Mesmer(currently inactive)
Rift: Nico - Cleric Extraordinaire // Fretty - Radical Rogue(currently inactive)
Eve: Fret V2 - EW Master of the Universe (currently inactive)
Your head, my lap. 'Nuff said.