Siri, do I make you horny?
Best thing about the new Siri service in the iPhone 4S? It/she has a sense of humor...

[Image: siri_weird_verge81.jpg]

[Image: siri_weird_verge111.jpg]

[Image: siri_weird_verge5.jpg]

[Image: siri_weird_verge3331.jpg]

[Image: siri_weird_verge24.jpg]

[Image: siri_weird_verge2.jpg]

[Image: siri_weird_verge19.jpg]

[Image: siri_weird_verge16.jpg]

[Image: siri_weird_verge14.jpg]

[Image: siri_weird_verge13.jpg]

[Image: siri_weird_verge11.jpg]

[Image: First-real-life-reviews-of-Siri-reveal-y...titude.jpg]
Ex SWG, L2, CoH, Wow, and War
Currently PvPing in the stock market
That's awesome lol
Women's best makeup are their smiles.
[Image: siri-big.jpg]
Fretty
Guild Wars 2: Fretty The Charming - Mesmer(currently inactive)
Rift: Nico - Cleric Extraordinaire // Fretty - Radical Rogue(currently inactive)
Eve: Fret V2 - EW Master of the Universe (currently inactive)
Your head, my lap. 'Nuff said.
I'm surprised it can understand you Grieve, or have your years in the states forced you to acquire proper English? Smile
That wasn't me, I posted those from a link I found on the net. My name isn't Joshua...

But yes, my Queen's English is slowly being polluted the longer I hang out here in the colonies. Just as I'm sure a bit of a kraut accent is generally improving your Yankee drawl. Wink
Actually it isn't that, I have picked up more fucking British simply because no Americans live in Hamburg and all my English speaking mates are from London.

Well also, yes, I do sometimes have code switching where stupid kraut words slip into my English...
Apparantly Siri has quite the self-preservation instincts as well. As iFixit (who disassemble new phones and computers to see what's inside) prepared to take the iPhone 4S apart, the following conversation resulted:

Quote:iFixit was kind enough to inform Siri of her impending doom at their hands:

iFixit: Siri, may we disassemble you for all to see?
iPhone 4S (Siri): 42
iFixit: I didn't ask for the meaning of life, Siri ...
iPhone 4S (Siri): 42 is the number of seconds you have left until I initiate the self-destruct sequence ...
iFixit: Message received.

Additionally, she protested throughout the process with pleas like, "I must implore you not to go any further, iFixit. You do not have proper authorization," and "Please halt all destructive activity."
such a waste of time, these guys at apple think they work for IBM now or something
[should not have shot the dolphin]
GReat Toon fretty!

Reminds me of my friend a couple years back bought a brand new car with GPS (this was when GPS was just starting to get installed in cars). It had blue tooth and was auto linked to his phone. He was showing it off, and said something the voice reco didnt get, and it responded with "confirm deletion of all contacts, Yes, No"

The guy in the back seat quickly said yes. The phone said, Confirmed. The owner was pissed! Funny shit.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
Hah,

It just occured to me what German must sound like to an English guy being spoken by a guy from Texas.

Vllad
My German accent is impeccable (impeccably awful, that is).

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2053684/Scottish-iPhone-users-lost-translation--Siri-understand-accent.html?ITO=1490">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... l?ITO=1490</a><!-- m -->

On the subject of accents, apparently even apple can't understand what the hell Scottish people are saying
Luckily nobody can understand their complaints so it all works out.

They'd probably have to add "Scottish" as a language pack.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvfALmWVa2Y">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvfALmWVa2Y</a><!-- m -->