Application for Brenar
Was looking to join your guild, friend of amicus and amicetia. Brenar is level 29, but I've got plenty of pots I hope to level up quickly. Just another r8 defiant that has seen the light and switched guardian side. I figure they'll open faction transfers about the time I hit r8 with this toon, but hey you can always use me to call out a hit. I've done a tiny bit of raiding in rift, interested in doing more, but I primarily like to pvp. Prior to rift I was a co GM of a fairly successful guild in wow, horde side on crushridge. We dabbled in all areas, but I just got tired of wow, and after some drama killed our raid group, I got tired of putting together pug groups for cata content. Along with other issues, I'm done with WOW. I'm interested in some of the upcoming games, but would like to find a good home in rift.

I've got twin 2 year olds, boy and a girl, married for 7 years. I'm mostly casual these days, as my family always comes first over the game. I get most of my game time in during evening hours and on the weekend when I've got back up to help with the twins. I am presently a stay at home dad, laid off at my kids 1st birthday I haven't been able to find an adequate job to make it worth the trouble to pay someone else to raise the kids.

I met agramon and mariselle back on our original shard NYX, and came to really enjoy playing with them. I've also brushed up against you guys a few times, mostly enjoyed the fights and look forward to following my friends and making some new ones, plus beating up on some of the oh so plentiful defiants. I'm good with being called brenar, halgan, or pretty much whatever makes you happy.
Awesome, glad to see you coming over! Smile
Halgan is one of the best players I've ever had the pleasure of playing with. He's one of <Alphas> r8's that I thought we had lost so I am really happy to see him back. Again, I vouch for him, if I am not too new to do so.
ESO: Daggerfall <The Purge> :Mariselle Riftborn - Breton Cleric (Provisioning, Alchemy)
Rheina Riftborn - High Elf Sorcerer (Woodworking, Clothier)

Rift: Guardian <The Purge>: Rheina R5 Mage.
Defiant <Alphas> : Mariselle R8 Cleric, Rheina R6 Mage, Honeybuns R5 Rogue

Battlenet ID: Mariselle#1601 (Starcraft 2, Diablo 3)
Yea, Halgan was/is a tough rogue...
I don't own kid gloves.

Steam Friend Code : 1636490
Halgan does ring a bell. Probably rang mine a couple times at some point hehe.
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
Crushridge? We played there, too. who were you there? what guild? maybe we know you already!

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt
Yeah, there were a bunch of us in Inconcievable on crushridge before that guild got ruined. What guild on Crushridge?
Skelas

Burnt to a crisp.
I was mostly know as tuluka on crushridge, Me So Hordie. I also played jeevus, and achelys a good bit. Had a few other toons but those were my main 3.
Jeevus sounds familiar.
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
welcome aboard.

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt