Skizatch's application to the Purge
Greetings Purgarians (if that is the correct adjectival form),

"[Having] read that whole post you said applicants should read" and the other one, about the poor misunderstood Craphead, I would like to put forth my application for inclusion among your glorious brethren.

I have been gaming, on and off, since the early days of Doom. I partook of Quake, as well as the occasional Diablo LAN party (I and II). After the dorms, and their enviable ethernet, I did fall out of the PVP environment (grad school may also have gotten in the way, a bit). However, then the days of WOW came about and I returned to the fun. During this period I was accompanied by my wife, Gypsywerewolf (Purgarian), and our brave leader/bossy-person-in-chief Infaela (sister to your own Karne and fellow Purgarian). Now our group has decided to jump to the glorious lands of the Force and our ties of blood and friendship have drawn us to your august company. I'm also intrigued by the possibility of belonging to a community with your enviable longevity, it is quite impressive.

If accepted I promise to do all that I can to help others of the Purge. I will also attempt to abide by the Purge grammar conventions. Although I should note, that there are generally too many twos to distinguish between their spellings and, in short, they're just too much.
is this even written in english?
[should not have shot the dolphin]
Sounds like an RPer....
I approve of this applicant and his use of English.
All long term Purge members must ultimately face the Diggles Test.
I can vouch for the fact that this applicant doesn't usually talk like that (so you guys should be able to follow him in chat) and is a pretty cool guy.

And by "Infaela" he meant "Auda".
Well, it looks like we're losing the silent war against Karne and his kind, so may as well welcome them all in!

Welcome. Wink
Fretty
Guild Wars 2: Fretty The Charming - Mesmer(currently inactive)
Rift: Nico - Cleric Extraordinaire // Fretty - Radical Rogue(currently inactive)
Eve: Fret V2 - EW Master of the Universe (currently inactive)
Your head, my lap. 'Nuff said.
welcome aboard. if you haven't been invited in-game already, get ahold of an officer.

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt