Rift app
Ive been looking for a mainly pvp based guild since launch of rift and have yet to find any decent ones until now. Ive talked with a few members or your guild and run into a few others in ember isle. Seems like your guild is one of the only guilds with players who have a clue about pvp premades and how to work together so I would like to run some pvp wf's and open world pvp with you guys and check out the guild.

Ive gone by Noshadowking in Daoc,Coh,Lotr,Warhammer and DDO. This game however I decided to make a female rogue instead of a male one so my
mains name is Limited.

My main is Limited rank 33 rogue currently. Would be 40 but I leveled a cleric instead
My other main toon is Grimrain level 50 cleric. I think he is currently rank 3 or something. Not very impressive just yet

Im seeking like minded pvp players to run premades with. I enjoy focused groups in pvp working as one. I dont consider myself an elitist but I can hold my own in pvp in most games I've Played. I do pvp a lot more than pve. Usually pve to get things to help in pvp. Like atm I am building planar attunement up for pvp.
Just in the interest of full disclosure. A lot of us have cut back a bit lately on our time in PvP simply due to the fact that Trion has not put any reason for it in the game. Once you hit max rank and have all the gear there isn't much point to the PvP beyond just killing another player and this is where a lot of us find ourselves these days due to our rabid Defiant killing earlier days. This is not to say that we don't PvP - we do still have folks out in open world and in warfronts every day - just not to the extent we once did. We split our time between both PvE and PvP and are currently 5/11 in HK. As far as pre-mades... we typically just form our groups out of whoever is on and wants to go mess with Defiant. Plus the screwed up Q system for warfronts makes it too annoying to Q with groups larger than 2 people most of the time.

Your best bet is to look us up online and group up so you can get to know us better and we can get to know you.
Zirak / Thanoslug in lots of MMOs
[Image: homicidal.jpg]
"Consensus: The process of abandoning all beliefs, principles, values, and policies in search of something in which no one believes, but to which no one objects; the process of avoiding the very issues that have to be solved, merely because you cannot get agreement on the way ahead." -Margaret Thatcher
Yeah I understand the feeling Im bored to death with the same wf's myself. Really wish they would implement some capture points or objectives in open world pvp to promote some more pvp gameplay
Adding inscribed to PvP rifts may be a start.. but yea, most of us are in the same boat.. no reason to pvp. Some sort of open world objective with meaning would be awesome.
I don't own kid gloves.

Steam Friend Code : 1636490
Yeah they need to add inscribed to pvp rift. More loot and bonuses for pvp rifts. Higher bonus for kills in open world pvp and honestly if they are scared to add capture points in open world pvp because it might change theres plans for the world of rift then they should just make an island out somewhere with a few capture points on it to amuse those of us who wish to pvp more in open world
I vouch for this app! Been having lots of fun with Limited. Very pvp oriented and uses good tactics. He would be a great addition to the guild.
welcome aboard. get ahold of an officer for an invite.

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt