Application for Guildwars 2
Hey there,

I'm a big fan of playing PvP, especially guild wars WvWvW, and the current guild I am representing does not focus themselves towards pvp (or pve for that matter) and so I started looking around for a new group of mates to play with. While playing some WvWvW I noticed I saw a lot of players representing The Purge, I started talking to one, (who's player name was Slamz I believe) and he told me to check out your website for an application. I am a 20 year old college student that works 35 hours a week with 15 credit hours of schooling. My account name for guild wars 2 is highlander2437, and I hope you consider me as a serious applicant for your guild.

Thank you.
What's your in-game character name? Was that you on a guardian at the supply camp with Veraphim and I?
Yes I stayed around and helped defend astralholme for awhile last night with slamz, veraphim and I believe uncle shugz was there also (I don't remember how to spell his name), my guardians name is conduth he is lvl 22 and technically my main, I'm also working on a elementalist but he is only lvl 7 at the moment.