Application - Feend
Hi, I play a Thief named Feend in GW2, but some of you might have known my rogue, Fideleo from Vallon Zek (Everquest). I Played EQ, WoW, Warcraft and now im doing GW2. I am 33, with a wife and 2 young daughters so my playtime wont be anywhere what I used to grind at in EQ, but I do like to play.

I love to WvW and dungeon and am really looking forward to grouping up with guildmates. Ive been running with AoE but the guild is dead.

Ive spoken to Gun and Tulweyen about joining, but not in any length and didnt ask for a sponsor. But they might give me a nod should you ask. Hope to hear from you guys.
thanks for posting!

if nobody has told you already, The Purge doesn't do "open" recruiting; an existing member has to comment favorably on your application before you get in. in practical terms this just means that we want to get to know you a little bit before giving you an invitation. the easiest way to make this happen is to get onto our TeamSpeak server and do stuff with us (like WvW and dungeons). you can ask any member for our TS info.

also, be sure to read the sticky threads. they have a lot of important information in them.

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt
Ok thanks, will do.