house of cards.
The netflix tv show has been released and Kevin Spacey is outstanding. It looks like they released the whole season. I've watched only 3 episodes it is very well written. Political backstabing at its best.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
It's based on a BBC version starring Ian Richardson that I remember watching 20+ years ago, while I still lived in the UK. Really excellent show - lots of "fourth wall" breaking - did they keep that in the US version?

I'll have to catch it when I can...glad I didn't dump Netflix...
Ex SWG, L2, CoH, Wow, and War
Currently PvPing in the stock market
Yes he breaks the fourth wall quite often. I'm on #5 now and it's still keeping me interested - spacey is great as the character. I've seen the British version and this one is better by virtue of the fact that they have more time so more characters are focused on more deeply.

I like how they dump the season all at once, they are doing it when they release the arrested development fourth season in a few months too.
Interesting business choice...seems like some people would just do the "first month free" thing, watch the show, then unsubscribe.
Ex SWG, L2, CoH, Wow, and War
Currently PvPing in the stock market
People abuse that anyway, I imagine their long term goal as a content provider is to have several shows to ensure continued membership.
Yea they have a name for It now, "binge viewing".

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/cotown/la-et-ct-netflix-house-of-cards-creates-social-media-buzz-binge-20130201,0,6133834.story">http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/en ... 3834.story</a><!-- m -->

I also like how they break the 4th wall. Its only Spacey and It gives some really solid context to the thoughts his character is going through. What a dick...... Spacey is great.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]