Application: Zakilm Hrul
Howdy,

I was speaking with Rafae (Raixe) the other day and have recently transferred over to Ehmry Bay from Isle of Janthir. Figured I'd drop by and put in an application. He had mentioned there's quite a few old school VZ'ers in this guild so I think I'd feel right at home although I don't know if any of you will remember me!

I played a bard for years on VZ named Zakilm, was in Illuvitae way back when and went to DDW when they went 4-team and played out the rest of my EQ career with them. It would be nice to be back with people I know. I've been solo for most of my time in GW2 and it's getting quite boring. If you have any questions or want to do some wvw, dungeons, or anything at all please shoot a tell over to Zakilm Hrul, see y'all soon!
thanks for posting. I didn't play EQ myself, but there's lots of us that did, as you've already heard.

get ahold of one of us to get our TS3 information. we split our time between our own guild TS3 and the server-wide TS3.

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt
I've been gaming with Zakilm for over a decade now. He's a helpful and committed guildmate. I'm glad he finally transferred!
It's amazing how after so many years after EQ, we're still seeking our old guildmates and rivals alike. The game had some serious roots eh?
Gameless (for now)
Welcome aboard!
Yeah man, it really does... although I've not kept in contact with everyone from DDW/VZ since EQ, chances are I will end up seeing them at some point in the future when we all get together to start on a new game!

And thanks for the invite, I appreciate it!