Application: HappyUnicorns
No my in game name for ESO is not Happy Unicorns that was my name in GW2, along with Depressed Unicorns, Angry Unicorns, etc. Don't ask me why I chose it, I literally have no idea, but that's what individuals that I have been gaming with for awhile know me as. This includes members of the Purge like Schagz, Ahmins, and Killingfrenzy. I played GW2 in GF as well as Agg, did my fair bit of the hardcore WvW and GvG. Played WoW and Aion prior to that for a good long while, and some other games before that.

At any rate my character name in ESO is Mannibal Lecter, gamer handle is @GGdotCom. I am 1 level shy of hitting 50 (pissed that punk ass Killingfrenzy beat me to it because I had to work all weekend.) No I am not that guy from GF with the racist TS handle. That would be Disturbed.

I am trying to get into some serious PvP action out in Cyrodill and am looking for like minded individuals trying to do the same. Past getting decently geared and hitting level cap my priority is and always will be killing other players in game. It's my absolute favorite aspect of any MMO.

Thanks for your Consideration.
Hey Happy,

Jump into TS with us. There is ALWAYS at least one group running in Cyro. We'd be happy to have you grouped up.
Gameless (for now)
I am vouching for happy he's good loyal team player and would be a great addition the The Purge.
400- Leatherworker / 400- Armorsmith / 400-Weaponsmith / 400- Cooking / 400- Artificier / 400- Huntsman / 400- Tailor
Welcome aboard!