Intro
I had posted on the General forum primarily trying to find out what server I should start on but I guess that doesn't really count as an intro so here goes....

First off, I'm Snowreap's brother and one of the things we both enjoy is MMORPGs. We played Asheron's Call together for a few years (AC2 only very briefly since it pretty much sucked) and then Star Wars Galaxies (until we both kinda got tired of how screwed up that game was too). For me it's kind of cool to be able to do something with him when we have other family obligations and so few other interests in common.

Somehow we ended up in WoW on different servers. I had tried to re-roll on Crushridge but by that time I was so far behind it was hard for me to really get into it when I had so many other level 70 toons on my primary server. I've been growing more and more bored with WoW as I'm running out of toons to level up (I've got 8 level 70's at this point so dunno what that says about me)

We'll see what interest resparks when WotLK comes out but was talking to him about what other games might be of interest. It sounds like I missed the boat with Pirates and AoC so here I am at Warhammer, pre-order keys in hand and waiting for open beta to start. I look forward to meeting you all in vent or on the battlefield.
Arsilon Wrote:First off, I'm Snowreap's brother
Arsilon Wrote:(I've got 8 level 70's at this point so dunno what that says about me)

WHAMMO! There's the proof. Leveling alternates is a genetically based condition that may or may not be eradicated with intensive gene therapy or regimented eugenics.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
At least I don't have a phone book for a sig (yet)
it's not a phone book (yet), and I only have *one* level 70.

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt
Hoofhurr Wrote:
Arsilon Wrote:First off, I'm Snowreap's brother
Arsilon Wrote:(I've got 8 level 70's at this point so dunno what that says about me)

WHAMMO! There's the proof. Leveling alternates is a genetically based condition that may or may not be eradicated with intensive gene therapy or regimented eugenics.

lol QFT

Quote:WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
Glad to see more family joining the ranks. Look forward to gaming with you.
Game Tags
Skaag/Iceheart
Skaag51, Xbox Live
Skaag555, Steam ID