App for WAR
I just started a Witch Hunter on Ungrim, level 9 so far. I'm close friends with Hathe and have been since the days of Vallon Zek. I wasn't very influential on the server but if you saw an Iksar Monk named Lafornid running around, that was me.

I'm looking forward to tearing through some PVP with Hathe and the rest of his colleagues of the Order.

I'm currently attending college double full time, but any chance I get I'm on WAR melting faces.
He who appeals to the law of his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule, of honor.
Hey welcome! Always good to see more VZers around these parts. Pressure him to start up an IA thread with your name in the subject and why he likes you so much. Cheers :wink:
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
I'll definitely vouch for Rhetoric. He assisted me in the short lived guild I ran in Vanguard and is a dedicated guild member regardless of how much time he has to play.
[Image: Hathe-1.jpg]