New Member Application - Jubei
Hey all!

I noticed your guild on curse.com! You have the highest RP on Ungrim!

IMPRESSIVE!

My wife and I would very much like to join you. I suppose I am applying for the 2 of us in due time! It seems as if your ruleset applies to our way of gaming. We enjoy almost every aspect of WAR but are looking for a bit more involvement from the guild members we run with.

We were in Peasant Quest until today. I decided it was time to go!

Did you know that Jubei means "swordsman" in Japenese. It is the first game where this name holds true to my main class! Lvl 21 here.

I'm 28 and have a new 2 week old daughter. Come here -> http://thewoodleybunch.com to see what we are all about!

Hope to hear from you soon!

btw, I think we are in for WAR for the long haul!

Thanks,
~Brian (Jubei)
thanks for your application!

hook up with us in-game; use "/who The Purge" to find people who are on and near your level to group with.

we invite people based on a voucher system, which means you (or your wife) will need to get to know someone in the guild well enough that they are willing to vouch for you. this might require some persistence on your part. but once one of you is in, that one can vouch for the other.

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt
Hi there =) We have lots of families in the Purge. Be persistent and get involved with us online so our members can get a feel for you. Cheers.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Look me up, I'm almost 20 myself and looking to get out of Tier 2 this weekend.

I likes having tank buddies to get into troubles, and lord knows there are very few. My name in Game is Oni
NEVERMIND...I'm dead 8(