Membership Application-Wahammer
Good afternoon,

First off, let me state that I have read and acknowledged the stickies in this forum as per the requirment. I agree with the guild regulations and accept them as gospel. Also, I have no love for PvE (at least solo), but it is a necessary evil, and I will do my upmost to help where I can. However, the realm of RvR is what makes this game fun for me.

My character's name is Bricht, a level 36 Rune Priest. Previous leader of Relic on Heldonhammer before the transfers and council member (co-leader) of Blood Pact. Blood Pact was formed as a merging of 3 different guilds. After the transfer, our idea for the guild fell apart, mainly due to erratic scheduling in real life. Now, there are just 3 of us left who play; Bricht, Tympyst, and VanHeller. All 3 of us work together here in Columbus, OH. If you wish to see our past, go to the servers on Warhammeralliance.com server forums --- Heldonhammer. (Name on Heldonhammer is Brik, had to change it due to server transfer)

I am a 32 year old government employee, who has played Original Everquest as a guild leader/officer, World of Warcraft as a peon, Dungeon's and Dragon's online as a guild officer, and Lord of the Ring's for like a day, maybe a day and a half. I am looking for an active guild, whether it is PvE, RvR, oRvR, basket weaving, etc. I have done research on most of the larger guilds on Ungrim, and imo, The Purge has one of the better philosphies, and is more in tune with the gaming experience for which I am searching. My favorite color is green, my favorite book is Game of Thrones, my favorite food is the Calorie, and I do not like long walks on the beach, short walks are fine though.

I usually play on weekdays from 7pm -10pm EST, and a little bit on the weekends, barring any dates I may have with my wife (who also plays).

If you see me online, and you need a healer, let me know. Regardless of whether my application is accepted or not, I am always willing to help.

I somehow get the feeling that I should probably attach my resume. I have it on file if requested, along with numerous character references. =)

Sincerely,
Bricht - Rune Priest
Bricht Haus Wrote:My favorite color is green,

You had me at hello.

I guess I'll say this cause im a forum troll at work, basically the way you get in is politely get your self invited into a group with us, maybe hop on vent, and convince someone in the guild to vouch for you.

Also, are your friends looking at the purge as a home too?
[Image: epicuo4.jpg]
SC2 Beta - Zerg
Gnarnok - White Lion - R40/RR54 - Retired
Gnarnok - 70 Gladiator Rogue - Retired
Hi there! You had me at....

Bricht Haus Wrote:a level 36 Rune Priest.

Like Gnar said send us some tells in game and get in our war bands and groups. We invite by voucher and consequently our membership is as selective as a texas public high school, but we all generally still like each other, sometimes.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Hoofhurr Wrote:Hi there! You had me at....

Bricht Haus Wrote:a level 36 Rune Priest.

QFT
SC2 Beta - Zerg
NP, I planned on searching guild members out throughout this week, to ask you for a group if you replied to my post, or to spam you with offers of 10gold for $5.00, if I was denied from the outset. =)

Yes, my friends will be posting their applications also. I believe Tympyst has already posted.

Sincerely,
Bricht - Rune Priest
10g for 5$s?! You drive a hard bargin sir
SC2 Beta - Zerg
Gnarnok Wrote:10g for 5$s?! You drive a hard bargin sir

Under cutter here 10 for 4.98 no tax
It takes someone special to play a Rune Priest, not special in the way of a football helmet and short bus, but special in the way that if I was touched in a that special way I would say "ahhhhhhhhh, that's special".

-unknown 2008 in the halls of DISCO
Vanheller Wrote:
Gnarnok Wrote:10g for 5$s?! You drive a hard bargin sir

Under cutter here 10 for 4.98 no tax

Deal, il meet you in the sewers across from the BW college at dusk tonight
SC2 Beta - Zerg
Tried finding you last night for a BS run but might have gotten your name wrong!
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
i searched by Bri and got nothing :cry:
SC2 Beta - Zerg
Where'd you guys run off to? Hectic holiday?! I keep lookin for ya with no luck :roll:
SC2 Beta - Zerg