My small business
I use iContact for my mailers (same as constant contact), they have a really easy user interface with templates, and you can put together a really professional email blast with logos background images everything. It's pretty cheap too.

What sort of vehicle graphics do you have? This is huge, you'd be surprised how much business you can get from good signage on your vehicles (traveling billboards essentially). It needs to be clear and really easy to remember.

Also take advantage of google maps - not for the page ranking, but rather to make use of smart phone searches. They tie in really well, and when a local guy has a problem, you're popping up in his phone on a map of local plumbers. I not sure how you work this piece, but I did it a while ago, and it works really well.

Also check into local TV commercials - the placement of the ad is really inexpensive. The production is where it's tricky. What is fantastic now though is that through comcast for instance (and I'm sure other people too) people with HD boxes and tivo have the ability to click for more info when they see you ad. The cable company then records that person's info and passes you the lead. You can then send them a mailer, reiterating what was seen on TV. I just heard about this, and I am likely going to be pushing for this this year. It is an amazingly powerful tool. It totally reminds me of the Starship Trooper's "Would you like to know more..."
Gameless (for now)

Messages In This Thread