Rift app
Ive been looking for a mainly pvp based guild since launch of rift and have yet to find any decent ones until now. Ive talked with a few members or your guild and run into a few others in ember isle. Seems like your guild is one of the only guilds with players who have a clue about pvp premades and how to work together so I would like to run some pvp wf's and open world pvp with you guys and check out the guild.

Ive gone by Noshadowking in Daoc,Coh,Lotr,Warhammer and DDO. This game however I decided to make a female rogue instead of a male one so my
mains name is Limited.

My main is Limited rank 33 rogue currently. Would be 40 but I leveled a cleric instead
My other main toon is Grimrain level 50 cleric. I think he is currently rank 3 or something. Not very impressive just yet

Im seeking like minded pvp players to run premades with. I enjoy focused groups in pvp working as one. I dont consider myself an elitist but I can hold my own in pvp in most games I've Played. I do pvp a lot more than pve. Usually pve to get things to help in pvp. Like atm I am building planar attunement up for pvp.

Messages In This Thread