Application Rift
Hello all!

My name is Ira and I am 35 years old. I currently live in Atlanta, Georgia, but I was born and raised in Brooklyn, New york. I am married going on 13 years and I have a five-year-old daughter that takes up a lot of my time and energy Smile

As for MMO experience, I started with Ultima Online many years ago, then was convinced to drop that game and move to WoW, which I was very happy I made that choice since UO was very limited in terms of being a good MMO game. After playing WoW for a year a bunch of my friends joined Rift and I followed. I am pretty sure I found a home in Rift for quite sometime and I am just looking for a strong guild like Purge to really enjoy the time spent online playing. A strong guild makes allows you to build friendships and explore as many areas of the game you can make time for.

My main character is a level 50 Warrior (tank specs) that I am starting to build his pvp only R22. I enjoy going out with large raid groups and dungeons a lot more than pvp, but I decided to embrace all aspects.

Thanks for your consideration and I hope to hear I am in the Purge.

Messages In This Thread