Stanley Cup
Strife Wrote:Meh... I'm from Houston and consider the stars my 2nd favorite team... albeit, a very distant 2nd. I don't have any ire towards Dallas or any of the Texas sports cities(am a Texans fan first, followed by a Cowboys). I would rather root for a Texas team over a team from another state(except for the Pens, as I grew up watching them before Texas had a hockey team).

I think all the Houston vs Dallas hate is just envy Smile

Dude, you can't be a fucking fan of both the Texans and the Cowboys, its like saying "I like the Giants but the Jets are okay too". You pick one or the other.

As for envy towards Dallas... not sure what there is to be envious of... Gee, I would love to live in a city which is filled with credit card millionaires and is a culinary wasteland. I would probably shoot myself if I had to live in either city again, but at least in Houston I would have some good food to distract my impending suicide.. Seriously, i've been to every habitated continent and dallas' food ranks up there with Botswana...

On a different note, the Texans are predicted to be the #2 team in the AFC - our D is powerful and it should be a fun year barring any more injuries (although with a 3rd string QB we still went a round deep into the playoffs and would have been farther if it wasnt for jacoby fucking jones, who is nolonger with us)

Messages In This Thread