My Tablet gone kaput
Dropping on the concrete floor, again, tends to break gorilla glass. I have to say I really liked my Samsung tablet 10.1 The screen was great, 32 gig, and pretty good stereo speakers.

Wonder what tablets if any you guys are using. Really prefer a 10inch or better. I have a nice droid phone for portability. For the most part I use the tablet for browsing at home, trading stocks at work (with 4G), light gaming, music / media hub and a pod cast and audible storage machine for long drives.

Thinking on just getting it repaired again (second time I broke it) but it cost $250 bucks.

Not really interested in Apple iPad, though if it knocked my socks off I might.

Checked out the windows 8 pro and RT tablets. I have to say that windows 8 is a superior tablet OS. But the surface is heavy. And the Surface pro is the wait of a laptop and the thickness of a ultra.

I thought I would be impressed with the Samsung Note, but it feels cheaper then my 10.1.

What ever I do, I must have 4g so I can trade stocks and such at work with out the security Nazis sniffing and key logging on my work PC. I could get a hotspot along with it, but that seems like a hassle.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]

Messages In This Thread