Skinny dipping / burglary...
Jakensama Wrote:I just found it hilarious that his sentimental inheritance gat has special meaning because he used it when he was a cop's sidekick in Mississippi. That's going to make your grandkids proud of how high grandpa flew.
Maybe I'm ignorant, but I consider a deputy a cop... not a sidekick of a cop. And he only had $1200 worth of stuff stolen(and assuming the pistol is probably 600-700), it's not like they cleaned out his trust fund and that was the only thing he cared about. If you came into my house, stole my pistol and $600 worth of jewelry, I would know for sure the jewelry wasn't anything I cared about(being the jewelry that I care about is worth more than $600-700) and the gun would probably be the thing I wanted back the most, especially if it had any type of sentimental value.

Quote:I wonder if my Grandpa has his arsenal bequeathed to his grandprogeny, I want to be a hillbilly trust fund recipient as well - and since he was shot down over Germany in the war he might actually have something a little more interesting than this redneck.
See if he has a Luger!
I don't own kid gloves.

Steam Friend Code : 1636490

Messages In This Thread