Netflix & Comcast Reach Deal on Service
Slamz Wrote:I'd bet most of these Comcast customers have no choice in internet providers. They can complain but Comcast can just tell em to fuck off. Same reason Comcast customer service centers are as bad as the Department of Motor Vehicles. They have no incentive to give anyone good service because they know their customers' only choice is them or learn to like not having an internet connection.
Bingo. That's pretty much the boat I'm in. I live just on the outskirts of Houston, and my internet provider options are Comcast, or some shit DSL. For TV it's Comcast or Satellite. AT&T/Verizon don't offer TV in my area and if I switch my TV to one of the satellite companies, my internet goes up from it's current $45-50 a month, to like $75 a month. I could save a little on TV by switching, but it's just not really worth it after the boost in the internet price. I've wanted to cut the cable for a while now, but my wife is unwilling to go without cable(I mean, if she couldn't watch her 18 and pregnant bullshit she'd have a hissy fit).
I don't own kid gloves.

Steam Friend Code : 1636490

Messages In This Thread