Looking to hopefully join your guild!
Rallick Wrote:
reap1r Wrote:
Rallick Wrote:Live, work and play in TO? All I do is work here Tongue Living in this city isn't my thing.

The city isn't all that badTongue, there is much convenience in the city Smile , but dont you find it very bothersum to drive into the city and back everyday?

I <3 The GO Smile

hehehe, your right, the Go-Train is pretty key, no grid-lock, and u can nap on the way in/out Tongue

Also, something worth knowing...., the world dragon (anyone of them) in ashenvale can be.... five manned. Yes it's actually true, the dragon in ashenvale can be kited through warsong lumber camp into the barrens, and the accross the bridge entering orgrimmar from the west side. Even though these dragons are of very high level, if you stop to atk him while he atks gaurds in the city, will have aggro after those gaurds die, and can kite him into thralls chamber, where victory awaits. the funny thing is, it's so simple to kite him with a hunter who uses level 15 swiftness potions, LOL!, all the hunter needs is to be shadow protected at all times so the hunter wont sustain any damage, over the very long kite route. I know your thinking hunters already run fast, but using swiftness potions allows for a small margin of error(although only seconds) when the hunter is constantly using jump shot to hold aggro. Anyway! I thought this was very intriguing, you guys might want to try it out Smile (Having said all this, it is still hard to kite the ashenvale dragon, you will probably need a 5 man team to take down the 62 leet dragon infront of the world dragon, it is the only creep that can jepordise the kite)

=> The ashenvale dragon that is up can also be kited by a mage, using blink and swiftness potions while using instant casts to hold aggro

=> 5 manning anyworld dragon is L337
Booya Grandma!

Messages In This Thread