Application - Pyar 60 Warlock
Hey! I have been reading all the stickies and stuff on your site and it seems this guild is the one i have been looking for. Big Grin Since it is not possible for me to raid on a regular basis (parents have passworded my computer so i can only play when they let me) I have been looking for a casual guild that has a lot of active players. I love to PvP and hope people are willing to also run instances. I have vent. I am 16 years old.

I am currently in Draconis Mortis and have been with them for over a year so its going to be hard to leave them but recently we have just gone down the drain. We were doing really well and had started raiding ZG but summer started and we just died. A lot of people have left the guild and it is an inactive guild.

I am MC attuned but not Ony keyed or BWL attuned. I am a 300 tailor and 300 skinner. I am currently specced 31/9/11 but am going to respec very soon to 19/0/32. I have 4 pieces of my tier 0 set.

I'm not sure how many people i know in this guild but I hope you consider me. Pst me ingame if you guys want to talk to me or post here ill check back.

Messages In This Thread