Application for Warhammer!
Well, for starters, I want to say a big thank you to The Purge for considering me as well as giving me the chance to join The Purge.

Also, Singularity, thank you for letting me having the choice between P v P and The Purge.

Finally, I have joined P v P for my personal assistant: Shintai!

Hi2u CK!

I will be there to help/assist both P v P and The Purge in the best way that I can!

On another note, I just remember a story (on /LDhunter while we are raiding BWL) told by someone from Horde side that played with us in Lock Down Alliance back in the days and it goes like this:

Guy That I Dont Remember : Hey guys...while Lheoryk, Morigor and Tuw are talking sex again, I have a good story...( I was telling Morigor that I've read that going down on a girl with saran wrap on ''there'' was suppose to make a special feeling...)

Us: go ahead.

GTIDR: Do you guys know what ''doing'' The Stranger is?

Us: nope???

In /gchat, Mastacasta was rambling about the warriors not being good in the rotation for Vael...

GTIDR: Ok, so you take the hand that you jerk off with and sit on it until it is absolutely numb!

Us: Ok.....?!

/gchat, Mastacasta is giving shit to Elyx/Raphaelus cuz they can't generate enough aggro on Vael with GM gear...

GTIDR: So when your hand is numb, well, take it and jerk off with it! Since it's numb you will have the feeling that it's a random person's hand! That's why you call it a stranger!

Us: ....OMG

End of story!

So I REALLY want to know who said that lol!

Messages In This Thread