Application - Rivei
Before we start I did take the time to read all the threads/stickies regarding membership and followed Vllad's name guideline.
"I read that whole post you said applicants should read"

Hello Purge guild and thank you for taking the time to read my application. I'm a 17 year old male that lives in northern Illinois. I enjoy mmorpgs above all other game types, but have time for a life(common stereotype for gamers to have no life...). I've got a good sense of humor and always joke around with people.

Character Names - Rivei/Feranus
Classes - Swordmaster/Bright Wizard (respectively)
Levels - R8/RR6 and R9/RR8 (respectively)
Professions - Not interested in the ones offered but will scavenge for guild bank if needed.

Experiences
I have played many mmorpgs, mainly free-to-play. I believe the first one I ever played was Runescape, which I will go on and off to see what's new. After that I got into games like 9dragons, 2moons, Atlantica Online, Requiem, World of Warcraft, CoH/CoV, Guild Wars Trilogy, and many others I just cant think of. Most of the time I follow what my friends are playing because I have come to notice mmorpgs aren't fun without friends. So we stumbled upon Warhammer Online and decided to give it a try, so here I am.

How did you hear of The Purge?
Well me and my friends did some server hopping and finally chose Ungrim, which was yesterday to be exact. I like to be social in games so finding a guild is a must for me and that's what I sought out to do. I jumped on google and surfed the web for a lists of guilds that were recruiting on the Ungrim server and The Purge caught my eye instantly. Did some digging, browsing, and talking(thanks Plutonium!) and decided that I need to apply for this guild. I know you like pvp gameplay, use vent, and are a mature group which fits what I was looking for.

Why choose me?
Well to start I am fairly new to the game, almost done with my first month free ticket, but have got to know the t1/t2 areas and play style quite well. I have a lot of potential and am a quick learner. I also, as I said before, am very social and like to help my guilds out in anyway. I believe I could get the word out for The Purge in the early tiers more easily so that we have a good mix of levels. I'm not the best candidate in terms of level and in-game experience, but have a willingness to learn and play my classes to perfection. I love RVR, know the strategies for it, and have got a good hold on how to break Destruction in two.

Well I hope you consider me as a possibility and until then I will get to know more of the guild members. Thanks again for your time!

Messages In This Thread