Oh Boomer....... (BSG DISCUSSION)
I thought we knew that Boomer was evil? I mean, she shot the Old Man, for goodness sake! :wink:

I thought it did an awesome job wrapping some stuff up. President Lora Roslyn dead as per the Kobol prophecies (that whole "dying leader" thing), the Galactica is dead and will probably have to be abandoned, Starbuck's dad is the one who somehow awakened the final five (still alive, maybe?), and now Boomer is on her way back to the Cylons with Hera, who has some connection to Earth, the final five and all of this.

So what happens now?

Well, we know that the fleet is now utterly defenseless save for a raggedy, renegade-Cylon basestar, a Battlestar which is now nothing more than tissue paper, a smattering of Cylon heavy raiders (haven't seen any of the non-heavy ones, so I am assuming they are pretty much dead), and what's left of the viper pilots after the rebellion.

We know that Boomer is a few jumps away from the Cylon fleet, and she has Hera. Even more disturbing is that she knows the location of Earth, so here come the Cylons!

Humanity has nowhere to go. Thus far no suitable planets have been found for habitation on any nearby stars, and since the Galactica is pretty much toast, wherever they decide to go had better not require any sort of battle to get there.

So what's gonna happen when they Cylons come? Looks like we have three episodes and one two hour movie to go before we know whether humanity makes it out of this mess, or if we go extinct.
The CK Machine
[Image: HWL.gif]

Messages In This Thread