July 20th 1969 Moon landing
Slamz Wrote:
Thudz Wrote:Stop deflecting and answer my simple question.

Could an unmanned mission place reflectors on the moon? Yes or No.
The curious thing is this:

Someone says they did X.
They post a video of them doing X.
There is evidence, outside of the video, that they really did X.

What basis is there to say, "Psshht, you didn't do X!"

Hoax claims require a basis or they quickly enter the realm of "insanity". Are you really Thudz? How do I know? Is that your computer? Did you steal it? I claim that Thudz posting on the internet is actually a hoax, perpetrated by an AI who is imitating Elvis who is actually on a supercomputer under Cheyenne Mountain, stolen for this purpose by a Chinese hacker! Prove me wrong!

Honestly, moon hoax claimers might as well be sitting there making duck noises for all the sense they're making. There's legitimate skepticism and then there's "quacks" and I'm afraid moon hoax claims are the latter.

You are the master deflector. I don't expect you to ever answer a simple Yes or No question. I've questioned the whole deal since the first time I learned of it. It simply doesn't look real to me. I haven't felt compelled to try and prove it wrong because it really doesn't matter if it was faked or not. We haven't been back and probably won't for a very long time. I wonder why that is.

Your mind tricks don't work on me. If you want to have a civil conversation you can start by answering Yes or No.
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
-Thomas Jefferson

Spread my work ethic not my wealth.

Messages In This Thread