July 20th 1969 Moon landing
Dustie Wrote:See Slamz thread for the same answer I would give to that. My quick answer is that that is on of a thousand things that might be technically possible, but highly improbable in conjunction with all the other events.

We need a separate thread for Hoax-talk vs talking about this topic for the "believers" since I'm not really interested in convincing anyone this event occurred.

I am interested in hearing back on the view that the moon landing was basically a result of the development of ballistic missiles.

I've stated that I'm a skeptic and I've been called uneducated, a hoaxer, idiot. Wow you are a stand up bunch of guys.
In between the name calling you presented what I guess are paramount items of proof that beyond any shadow of a doubt prove that I am uneducated, a hoaxer, an idiot etc and I asked two simple Yes or No questions and nobody that has called me names seems to care to answer.

Take your fucking thread and shove it up your asses.
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
-Thomas Jefferson

Spread my work ethic not my wealth.

Messages In This Thread