Visual Studio 2008 has become too complicated
Grieve Wrote:
Thudz Wrote:And what percentage exactly does Mac own of the Enterprise server market? Hell the personal PC market for that matter. Single digits?
Macs have about 8.5% market share right now, but it was a fraction of that a few years earlier. iPhone sales have pushed people towards macs in a major way.

People also said that iPhones wouldn't make it into the enterprise, but that's already proving totally wrong. On the last Apple earnings call, they said that 20% of Fortune 100 companies had ordered 10,000 or more iPhones, with some buying up to 25,000 phones. Even EMC, which was originally very resistant to the iPhone, has now embraced it, and is buying it from employees as their corporate phones.

Well I guess when you have almost no market share it's hard not to slide in one direction since there is no where to go in the other. Wake me when they hit 25% atleast.
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
-Thomas Jefferson

Spread my work ethic not my wealth.

Messages In This Thread