Where the Wild Things Are (for parents or those who've been)
Jakensama Wrote:Took the girlfriends nephew to see it, I thought it was pretty good - would have been better if I didn't have to sit through a German dubbing, though Smile.

Some people in the media whined it is too dark for kids, but they all looked happy when they left. Nobody died and it had a happy ending. And my perception on that topic is warped since my favorite movie as a 6 year old was Excalibur...

Certainly not as twisted as Willy Wonka was and most of us saw that as a kid. And of course killing Optimus Prime was emotionally scaring.

What age do you think max was in the book vs movie?
"Hamilton is really a Colossus to the anti republican party. Without numbers he is an host within himself. They have got themselves into a defile where they might be finished but too much security on the republican part will give time to his talents and indefatigableness to extricate them. We have had only middling performances to oppose to him. In truth when he comes forward there is nobody but yourself who can meet him. His adversaries having begun the attack he has the advantage of answering them and remains unanswered himself. For God's sake take up your pen and give a fundamental reply to Curtius and Camillas" - Thomas Jefferson to James Madison

Messages In This Thread