When and when not to watch
Vanraw Wrote:
Dustie Wrote:Maul,
How does it annoy you?

Its just his constant whining (sp?). Its his personality that bugs me, and one that will never entertain me. Note that I have friends that absolutely love this show. I actually enjoy there versions of the stories as we bull shit over beers, as opposed actually watching it.

He is complaining all time, but you have to remember that it's a commentary rather then story with a lot of realism. He says all the things we want to say in those situations but never actually do.

Yes, no one would actually wrestle Rosie O'Donnell to the floor over who picks up the check, but its a hilarious exaggeration of what might go through our own heads silently when we encounter those situations. If you watch it that way, its great. I admit though, it took me about 5 episodes to "learn" how to watch it. After that, it went from "eh" to absolute hilarity.
"Hamilton is really a Colossus to the anti republican party. Without numbers he is an host within himself. They have got themselves into a defile where they might be finished but too much security on the republican part will give time to his talents and indefatigableness to extricate them. We have had only middling performances to oppose to him. In truth when he comes forward there is nobody but yourself who can meet him. His adversaries having begun the attack he has the advantage of answering them and remains unanswered himself. For God's sake take up your pen and give a fundamental reply to Curtius and Camillas" - Thomas Jefferson to James Madison

Messages In This Thread