When and when not to watch
grizzle Wrote:Dexter has turned out to be a really good series. My neighbor loaned my seasons 1, 2 & 3 - all excellent imo, especially back-to-back.

So, I changed my cable premium channel from HBO to SHO for season 4. Watched all the shows already available, and now have to resort to waiting for Sundays.

It's funny, when I was watching them all back-to-back, I couldn't get enough of the show! I pulled marathon days to get to them all. But now, waiting a full week for the next season 4 episode feels like too much time. By the time the next show rolls around, I no longer care much about it, and it is easy to no longer feel as if the shows are connected.

I'm convinced the best way to watch these series shows is after the show is done, then watch all series back-to-back. The downside, then of course, is that I have to wait for the show to end...

Next week's Dexter looks like it's going to be a good one.
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
-Thomas Jefferson

Spread my work ethic not my wealth.

Messages In This Thread