Red Laser - This blew me away
Quote:That's what's holding me back from them there fancy iPhones and such.

Sure, lots of cool features, and I only have to pay more than my cable, phone and internet bill combined to get them. I upgraded to another basic phone just because I didn't see the point in an iPhone where if I'm not going to get music, internet or GPS packages for it. Without all that, it's just an oversized and mediocre cellphone.

I was way behind the curve too Slamz. My girlfriend had to put me on her cellphone plan and buy me a phone before I'd go mobile. That was just 6 years ago.

3 years ago, I finally upgraded to a smartphone (Blackjack II), which cost an extra $30 for the PDA plan. I gradually started upgrading my plan as I started using more features.

Just recently, my Blackjack II started dying so I had to start looking for a replacement. I was an iPhone poo pooer so I spent a long time looking for an alternative. The only real decision to make was to either stay with a Windows mobile phone, or go iPhone.

To make a long story short, I'm happy with the switch to iPhone and it's not costing me a penny more a month than my Blackjack II. It's definitely not a business oriented phone, but for a casual user with any kind of social life, it kicks ass.

Step into this millenium Slamz. At least get yourself a smartphone. Believe me, you will find a use for it. As for an iPhone, it looks like it will have some competition coming up. My friend really loves his HTC Droid compared to his old Blackberry.
Moristans: err

What the f*** Skelas - I know this is NSFW, but I coudn't watch this at work...

-Orsun

Messages In This Thread