Android already surpasses iPhone
What am I missing?[/quote]
Slamz Wrote:Jesus, where the fuck did they get iTunes from? 1992? It's a single threaded, non-intuitive piece of shit. It's clunky, it doesn't obey its own options and gives cryptic errors. Not only is it single threaded but apparently also single minded as I typically can't seem to even get it to recognize that I'm hitting the cancel button on a task (like synching, or updating Genius).,,,,,,,,

......The only thing I think Apple has really perfected is marketing. They are marketing geniuses.

100% agree. This is the company that still only has one mouse button. It blows me away that people think they are the a great design company when it comes to form and feel. They are not that good.

[quote="Moristans"]Fucking Apple and iTunes.

Why does Apple care how many times I reload iTunes and how many computers I have it loaded onto? I already paid for the downloads and I can only access them through my account if they stay in iTunes so why does it matter?

This is the other thing I hate about these guys. DRM is bad for business. Apple is one of the worse.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]

Messages In This Thread