What are you thoughts on slavery in-game?
The term slave might not be PC but you could easily call them "gladiators" or something but still have the slaving background option. I think its kindof silly because of all the stuff you mentioned. You can blowoff peoples faces but can't call them slaves.

I could see a system where you built structures like PotBS that attracted various groups of people. I'd call them all collectively followers. However, if you built something like a "fighting pit" you recieve "slaves" from you paying slavers to have them. "Apartments" could attract "citizens" who could train as soldiers. "Brothels" could bring in "mercs". Basically, you are paying for the building of the structure and upkeep to generate units. Then if you wanted, you could have a training dynamic for each type.

I think this would be interesting to have to construct a multiplayer total war style game. In PvP you go head to head... win and you get loot or lose and you have to continue to build troops. I could see RvR a possibility as well with a faction system.

Messages In This Thread