I forget...why did we discard Albion Online?
P.S.
Don't worry TOO much about the guild island. We have a little shared guild storage there and the personal bank there so it's at least a little useful as-is. I'll mash "upgrade" on any building that can take it but don't feel like you need to rush and gather. It might become more important later, when we start doing PvP, especially if we end up as criminals and can't use the NPC cities anymore but for now it's more of a curiosity.

There's only so much room for crafting stations though I think eventually there's space for it all, that will be some distance away. We need to figure out growing and cooking since that's where NPC upkeep comes from in this game. (When they run out of food, they'll stop working.)

I've been putting spare resources into one chest and spare gear in another. If you see anything you like, grab it. You should consider building up your own spare gear (probably tier 4 or better) in your own bank but a lot of this gear doesn't sell for a ton of money so we might as well work up a stockpile. Btw, if you ever decide to try a new spec, you should just buy the T3 and T4 items before you go out as I found it's really quick to power through low tiers of a new skill and you'll wish you'd brought higher tier with you.

Looks like yellow PvP will start around tier 5 and red at 6, so by tier 6 you'll be in a position to start losing gear.

Looks like Outlands (black zone PvP) begins at tier 5 so once we feel comfortable with T5 content (and spare gear) we could check that out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I forget...why did we discard Albion Online? - by Slamz - 01-28-2020, 10:42 AM