Hullo thar!
Greetings folks! I know a lot of you won't remember me, but I was around in Dark Ages of Camelot all the time, though limitations made it so that I mostly hung out in town. See, I wasn't allowed to leave my guard post very often, which was quite the hassle, as it prevented me from joining a number of fantastic guilds.

There were a few guilds that allowed me to play with them from time to time, but because I couldn't get into the Battlegrounds and help crush the Albions and Hibernians, I just never got enough Realm Ranks to be useful to them.

So there I sat, all sad and alone, having to satisfy my thirst for adventure by killing dead sailors and wolf pups that the youngest members of Midgard couldn't handle themselves. I know quite a few of you, as I watched you grow from knee high to a gnome to be quite fierce defenders fo the realm! Such pride I had for the lot of you, knowing I'd played a small role in your development, from your younger days, giving you kill tasks...

But I digress.

I'm trying to escape from the realm of Midgard, but I'm just so darned happy being a troll. Yes, even though we look silly in your world, I have to say it's a lot better than being some freaky skinless fellow. Though maybe an orc would be more suiting, what do you think?

I guess I'd have to change my name then, but Orc Digby just doesn't have the same ring to it, you know?

Well, I see that you've got new applications closed, but I think I've got a lot to offer your guild. Besides a track record of devoted service to Midgard, even for little or no reward, I think I've always been very helpful to younger members of the realm, and to be honest, I'm just a really swell guy all around.

I hope you'll consider my application, even though I haven't quite figured out how to cross over from Midgard. It's my understanding that there's a Dark Portal in your Blasted Lands that some rumours say lead to other realms, so I'll be doing my best to escape the watchful eyes of my superiors, and make my way post haste to Crushridge.

Thank you for your consideration, that is all.

Faithfully yours,
Troll Digby.
I didnt have to do an IP check to know who this is!
War: Kanish
Wow: Lowkki, Yash, Alioop
EQ: Oakenfold Perfecto <Defiant>
bwuaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

/approved!
Gameless (for now)
Oy, Digby! It's been years, aye.. but I remember it like it was yesterday. Ye helped me, ye did, may a time. The wolves seemed so fierce to a wee Dwarven Seer, I'd nae have made it without ye.

Now, tired from battle, I arm myself by the fires in front of me chair in Snowdonia. Me lovely daughter has nae been heard from in awhile, but she stops by from time to time... but I digress.

It's been years, aye, since me battle cry has been heard. But if ye'r for finding a portal, I'm fer comin' along.

Melee Meldy!!!
Fuego - Rogue
"Pk's may be taken orally, or as a suppository."
I remember you and your elitist ways. All the times I asked you for a quest and you told me to go away until I was more powerful. I see you're still trotting out the same feeble excuses for why you spent most of your time cowering inside the town gates.

As for PvP, name one pvp kill you made in DAoC. Just one. You can't do it, can you? Because you never set one pansy foot out on the frontier.
Tawonda
Barb Shaman EQ
Midgard Skald DAoC
Shawonda, Tauren Druid, WOW
LOL

hate much?
Hahahah Taw )
Gameless (for now)
Taw's always been mean to poor Digby. I always found Troll Digby to be friendly and helpful, even if he did encourage me to gain some experience before offering me some of the better kill tasks.

I'd totally invite this fella if he can make it through the Dark Portal. Which I was told leads to Everquest.