Francisco-51 warlock
Im pretty sexy to say the least, im 287 years old from Tristfall. i gots myself 300 enchanting, which is nice, and i spend lots of my freetime in Org dancing naked for money, once again my stunning physique helps me make up to 300g an hour. I always have soulshards around to summon people and give ya a healthstone, but i really only do it for the ladies, no woman can resist the shiney purple glow of a soulshard. okay out.

Fran
300 enchanting/280+ tailoring
fran is a very good lock. 300 enchanting is always usefull. Smile
FRAN OWN JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Confusedhock:

Damn that Francisco! He's so bad ass and dangerous. It's pissing me off!

Nonetheless I'd have to admit that he is very sexy, and does make a killer living from dancing.

He does have icy chill enchant. <_<

He is also a strong supporter of Soviet Russia, as far as I know.

LET FRANCISCO IN LAWLZ~~
wtf is this guys problem?
I'd rather hear a bit about your warlock skills instaed of your dancing. Put your cloths on and group with some of us that are around your level and let's see what you can do.

Iluyzhat, 60 Warlock
Iluysplat, 34 Mage
Zanobi, I had enough of yer idocy.

Im loggin on to boot yer ass right now.
Flab, you're gay and have a penis about the size of the fingernail on your index finger, which is very worn down due to excessively whacking off.

You take this game more seriously that Doug, which you will be able to see if you watch episode 5 from this site <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.purepwnage.com/">http://www.purepwnage.com/</a><!-- m -->

I used to be crippled, blind, deaf, poor, and on the verge of suicide. However, one day all those handicaps left me, and I was pleased to no end, and thought there is nothing in the world which could possible be better. But, upon seeing just a single one of your idiotic posts, I find that was my best day ever, knowing there are people in this world so ignorant, such as you, and I'm not.

You poor little man, I'd give you a big-mac, if it would not just be absorbed into the ridiculous amount of fat on your body, yes, even on your hands. Even the largest of hamburgers would be sucked into the rolling fat.

Oh, I would never type using your keyboard, since your fingers are so fat you'd push nine buttons at once. The alternative must be humping your keyboard with your pants down, so your small penis would be able to tap the keys.

That is all.
Moo. I guess the IP ban didn't work as intended. :cry:
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
At least his grammar has improved...

-turnip
Rift - Sornas | Warrior
GA - Sornas | Recon/Robotics
WoW - Sornas | Blood Elf Death Knight (Retired)
WoW - Sorna | Undead Priest (Retired)
WAR - Anros | Dwarf Engineer (Retired)
Lineage 2 - Anika | Silver Ranger (Retired)
EQ - Durgin Bladestorm | Dwarf Warrior (Retired)
Wow, that was mature. :roll:
[Image: Kylipso.png]
Time is money, friend!
He obviously has penis envy...
Does that mean he drives a big truck to compensate?
[Image: Kylipso.png]
Time is money, friend!
No Hoku, it's porche to compensate.
I used to drive a Honda CRX and was given one of those window signs that said "People that drive a small car have a big Penis".

Now...I don't have said CRX anymore and drive a Chrysler Intrepid which isn't exactly small. Does that mean mine shrank? Old Age perhaps?

What if I now go out and buy a smaller car...will it grow again?
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
Rallick Wrote:I used to drive a Honda CRX and was given one of those window signs that said "People that drive a small car have a big Penis".

Now...I don't have said CRX anymore and drive a Chrysler Intrepid which isn't exactly small. Does that mean mine shrank? Old Age perhaps?

What if I now go out and buy a smaller car...will it grow again?

hmm...

Well I drive an Intrepid and don't have a penis. What does that say? Wink
That you shouldnt take off your detatchable penis at a party where you're likely to get drunk and lose it?
Chrysler Strapon???
LOL!

You know, I was going to make a comment about never losing a penis, but then thought better of it.

Asstastic Wrote:You poor little man, I'd give you a big-mac, if it would not just be absorbed into the ridiculous amount of fat on your body, yes, even on your hands. Even the largest of hamburgers would be sucked into the rolling fat.

Oh, I would never type using your keyboard, since your fingers are so fat you'd push nine buttons at once.

This is NOT how you insult Flabbo... nupe!
Gameless (for now)
I knew a guy who trained his chimp to drive his sports car...

Yes folks..it was a...

PORSCHE MONKEY....