I weep for our future...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P6uhKSvgbE[/youtube]
I feel dumber for having watched that.
I hope this makes you feel better Scorrn. Our parents said the same thing about us. That kid will eventually get out of the tardation stage. I used to think we were completely fucked until i remembered overhearing my grandfather and his friends lol.
Gunldesnapper Krewe GW2
AT1 (AW) Fritsch <retired> USN
The half man!
HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF SANITY WHAT THE HELL! I think my brain twinged when that was over! Then again I make it a habit to watch WTFIWWY. Translated to What the Fuck is Wrong With You the host is Nash and he reports on humanity's various acts of stupid. Things like .38 revolvers up the backdoor, huffing bath salts, and tattooing infants actually happen. So while this video is bad witnessing a weekly parade of stupid for the past year or so has virtually murdered my faith in my fellow man. For anyone interested his site is Radiodeadair.com or you can find his videos at That Guy with The Glasses.
wibbly wobbly timey wimey
I spent the evening in a jersey shore bar. Check Mate sir.
Patrick - 7X GM Dexxer (retired)
Zik the Elflord - 75 Elf BW Thief (retired, because the servers got taken down..)
Xyphos - 40 Swordmaster (retired)
WoW Toons - Three 120's, and Twenty Eight 100+'s
GW2 - The Xyphos Army
I find it hard to get worked up over parody.

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt
I would accept touche instead of checkmate Xyphos. While you were bold to enter that cesspool of worthless media nonsense I could tell you things that our species has done that would trump you in no time flat! Children discovering hand grenades, 40 year old men dating 18 year old girls who claim to be vampires running for state office, washing and drying machines for animals, and the list goes on.
wibbly wobbly timey wimey