Bubu - LvL 60 Hunter
My name is Raphael, I'm 26...live in Southern California. I run a small telecommunications/computer consulting firm in Orange County...I mostly play WoW in my spare time or Surf.

I started playing WoW around 5 weeks ago. Most of my experience with these games comes from Everquest which I played for 3 years...with Township Rebellion of all guilds. Played a shadow knight…Main accomplishment was 4th Place in the EQ PvP game wide tourney...quit EQ (and swore of evercrack type games for 3 years).

Anyway, from what I've been seeing by grouping with your members is a tight knit community of mature players...exactly where I want to be.

I'm a decent PvP'r, but lets not kid ourselves...hunters don't exactly shine in the area.

My vitals are as follows (if anyone cares)

Name - Bubu

Class - Hunter

Level - 60

Onyxia keyed

BWL attuned

Professions - 300 Alchemist & Herbalist

Talents - 5 Survival - 5 beast mastery - 41 Marksmanship
I was with Bubu every step of the way getting the Onyxia Key quest done. I mean, I knew Bubu before that too.. but getting those quests done is where the talent all shined through. I believe Slithe would agree with me.. since he was there as well, Bubu is Purge material! Smile

-Kylipso
[Image: Kylipso.png]
Time is money, friend!
Moo moo =) Hoku vouches always make me smile. :wink:
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
I think that was more of a smirk. If you're going to smile, then you should REALLY smile! Big Grin
[Image: Kylipso.png]
Time is money, friend!
Cows lack the necessary muscles in their faces to smile, but it was a good attempt Hoof!

Thanks for the app Bubu! You should come group with Karne and I for some hunter pvp some time.
Gameless (for now)