Gosko 56 Shaman
Hi, my name is phil and i am currently living in Las Vegas, NV. My current job is playing poker. If im not playing poker im usually playing WOW.

I think im fairly well in PVP considering I am after all a shaman.

I have been playing this game for awhile now, and can play the role i am given in instance runs very well.

Thanks for considering my application, and hopefully i'll here from you guys.

Phil
was asked how he can apply to us, i directed him here, was in a UBRS run w/ him. He seem to know his stuff, but i'd say you should find us purgies and group w/ us in game more Big Grin show them what u got!
Quote:Hi, my name is phil and i am currently living in Las Vegas, NV. My current job is playing poker. If im not playing poker im usually playing WOW.

We have a lot of people in the guild who are dealers in Vegas (yup, that's their real job when they aren't playing WoW), so I imagine you'd have a lot to chat about with each other. :wink:
The CK Machine
[Image: HWL.gif]
No problem as long as yer not Phil Helmuth.
Phil Ivey is welcome here though. Helmuth is a moo.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
"If there were no luck in this game, i'd win every hand!"

please phil

Ivey FTW!
Was grouped with him in scholo, did a nice job of keeping group alive with a 58 druid as main healer (no priest)......seem to know wut he is doing....keep grouping with more purge members. Good luck with apps......no River Rat plz..
i did UD Strat with him last night. he did a great job healing. his attitude was very upbeat, even when we wiped. ;p

i have no problem vouching for him.

~mal
You'll miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
- Wayne Gretzky
- - Michael Scott
- - - Agios