Application
Hello I'm Zouji's real life older brother and would like to apply. I'm a 30 something going on 70 something angry old man. Lots of my RL friends have been in your guild: Waeloga, Traja/Isbalin, Soreth, Eremith, of course Zouji. I've been out of gaming for the past few years but with Diablo 3 out and Guild Wars 2 coming out I'm looking to get back in, I've heard stories about The Purge for years and you guys always sounded like an awesome guild. Hope you will accept me.
Welcome aboard. You should have access to the rest of the forums.
Damn, those names bring me back. I assume Traj is back from Iraq by now? Soreth still super secret government guy? How's Eremith? Any chance they'll play?
Skelas

Burnt to a crisp.
Definitely a lot of old names on that list. Always remember Soreth dying every other pull in MC Smile Good times!!!
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
Many thanks!

Traja came back from Iraq about 2 years ago, haven't talked to him in awhile but I'm sure I can suck him in to D3. Soreth no longer works for the US Govt but trust me he still dies alot, he'll be playing D3 but not this week due to RL. Eremith has a newborn baby boy to take care of. So he'll play when he can.
meeeeeeeeeemories!
Gunldesnapper Krewe GW2
AT1 (AW) Fritsch <retired> USN
The half man!
Zouj couldn't even come here to vouch for his own brother?