Considering a new guild
Hey there! I've been a part of the guild "Thanatos" for quite a while, but am considering a change. It is full of real life friends, but currently they are all lower lvls so unable to group. I have played with many of your members in Arathi Basin and thus the post...

I got hooked on EQ quite a few years back and played constantly. Switched to WoW and haven't turned back. I love the PvP option and can't get enough. Most of my time currently is spent in Arathi Basin.

My main tune is Thanatou who is a lvl 60 Shaman. I am a team player who is aware of the responsibilities of the class I play. Along with that I play to have fun but am always open to advise on how to play better.

I look forward to seeing you in the game.

Than
Hey Thanatou!! Glad to see you app.
I have group with Than in AB more then a few times. Great Team player which is rare to find in pugs. I hope your app goes well buddy. Try to hook up with some more people in purge. They will then see your skills as i have !
Word
I know I'm not really a member... but I have grouped with Than and he got an A+
Hey guys. I've been enjoying grouping with you and hope my application goes through. I'll be on vacation up through the 9th of October so you won't be seeing my in-game. Catch ya'll when I get back.

Thanatou
Than you did a good thing messaging me last nite. Hope you got into a group and had some fun.

Karne
Thanatou smacked Rallick's lizard around last night and liked it!! Confusedhock:

Hope you become our 7659735388171538th shaman. Smile
-Val
Keeping <The Purge> alive in Azeroth.
My approval goes out to ya, buddy, not sure if it means anything to the guild though, bwahaha. Hope to see ya with a <The Purge> tag soon.
"Nuthin gets me goin like a huge lizard chasin a cow..."