Application
Hey everyone,
My name is Scott, I'm 24 and actively serving in the Coast Guard in Florida. I was recommended to this guild by Volktar and I am very interested in joining because although I enjoy all aspects of an mmo I enjoy the PVP the most. I have played several mmo's in the past: Ultima, Runescape, WoW and SWTOR and have pvp'd actively in most of them. I am hoping to be active in the upcoming Guild Wars 2 and so far I am interested in playing as either a Necro or a Thief. My GF wants me to let you guys know that I'm a faggot and I take it up the pooper. Even though I know that there aren't dedicated healing, tanking or DPS roles in GW2 I have experience with all of those roles and if they do arrise later in game I'm prepared to assume any role.
Love Ninjagoat

P.S. I read the associated stickies for the application forum.
Served on a ship goatboy from 07-09. Made him transfer to my WoW server back then and have been dragging him around different MMOs ever since. This one is no different. He was my 2v2 partner during wrath. Really good grasp of pvp mechanics and definitely likes it in the pooper.

Geet heem in.
[PVP RANK 18]
Volktar - 80 Norn Guardian
Volktress - 80 Human Ranger
Painbow Brite - 80 Norn Mesmer
Volktist - 49 Sylvari Elementalist
Ninjagoat Wrote:My GF wants me to let you guys know that I'm a faggot and I take it up the pooper.

Hmm.. pics?
[80 Ranger] Seretogis (Sylvari) <The Purge> -- Ehmry Bay -- 400 Jeweler & 400 Huntsman
[50 Psionicist] Seretogis (Dark Elf) -- Varking (Retired) -- <Xanit K`Ven>
[60 Mage] Seretogis (Undead) -- Mannoroth (Retired) -- <Predestined>
Formerly Garorm / Garzok of <Torrent>, Vallon Zek
You have to tell me how pretty I am first.
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Welcome aboard!
Woot! Big Grin
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Ninjagoat Wrote:You have to tell me how pretty I am first.

Shit...this guy and I are going to get along swimmingly. Welcome!
Rizxen - Master of Clones
oh christ, this could be a problem. Ease it in gently Riz... careful, now.
Gameless (for now)
OrsunVZ Wrote:oh christ, this could be a problem. Ease it in gently Riz... careful, now.

That's what she said?
Now get yer butt in the GW2 Forums!
[PVP RANK 18]
Volktar - 80 Norn Guardian
Volktress - 80 Human Ranger
Painbow Brite - 80 Norn Mesmer
Volktist - 49 Sylvari Elementalist
Riz Wrote:
OrsunVZ Wrote:oh christ, this could be a problem. Ease it in gently Riz... careful, now.

That's what she said?
No "she" has ever said that to Riz. 8)
You don't win the Game of Death by dying first. The name is misleading.
...ever
Gameless (for now)
Chain Wrote:
Riz Wrote:

That's what she said?
No "she" has ever said that to Riz. 8)

Chain darlin, I've always been the first to say that it's a race. First to finish wins.